Founder of Akort EOOD – Insurance Broker is Borislav Todorov. From 2002 until now, he has been working in the Leasing Industry, on various positions, and the last fifteen years as CEO in leading Bulgarian companies dealing with Leasing and insurance brokerage.
Since 2002, he has been a member of the management board, and from 2011 to 2018, Co-Chairman of the Bulgarian Leasing Association.
You will find more about him here.
We are brokering in lease financing in all its forms, under the VAT-Law, on the Bulgarian market (finance lease with payment of VAT upon delivery; with VAT capitalization; with “option” (VAT on each installment); operating lease and fleet management ) for high quality production equipment and machineries, heavy vehicles, passenger cars, office equipment, yachts, pleasure boats and recreational aircrafts. Our activity is aimed at stimulating the competitiveness of Bulgarian enterprises and improving their market positions in the country and abroad.
We are brokering financing for companies and consumers that are financially viable and can prove their solvency in paying the lease installments. Termination of a contract and seizure of the subject of the lease are highly undesirable and are not considered an acceptable way out of the transaction for us. By refusing highly risky transactions, we in many cases help potential lessees by protecting them from serious financial and life misfortunes.
The leased assets must be standardized and suitable for resale. But we also brokerage lease financing for assets, manufactured specifically for the needs of the Lessee (customer).
We offer you innovative and individual financial solutions, first-class consulting, flexibility and know-how. Our company philosophy is that personal contact with the client and satisfaction of his needs are the basis for a stable relationship with him. Thanks to the almost limitless possibilities, leasing is becoming one of the best financial instrument of the future.
When the deal is negotiated, our clients get a clear and transparent view of the terms. We declare the lease price as a simple annual interest and as an Annual Percentage Rate (GPR), which is directly comparable and competitive with the terms of commercial banks. We work with an international index and this is EURIBOR (the interest rate offered by the first-class banks participating in the European Interbank Market for deposits in euros). You will receive a financial offer that will also include the remaining costs during the leasing transaction such as:
- Costs for registration of the asset at the Traffic Police (for vehicles) or at the Ministry of Agriculture (for construction, agricultural machinery, etc.);
- Insurance (Casco, Third party Liability, Property, etc.);
- Year vehicle tax (if relevant);
- Costs for notary certification (if required);
- Customs costs (if relevant);
We are able to broker in providing financing for large projects.
Regardless of the realization of various objective risks in the economic environment in Bulgaria and the EU, our clients can count on support and continuation of business in cases of temporary difficulties.
Quick response, tailored to the requirements of modern business in Bulgaria.
- Well-selcted and time-tested team – We will not only take care of finding the optimal option according to your specific needs, but our primary goal is to consult you during the preparation of the transaction, to give you the necessary information about what to expect, how the procedures will be proceeded, how long it takes, what funds you need to set aside at the beginning and how much each month after the start of the lease transaction.
- Correct attitude that our regular customers rely on
- Confidentiality: Your information is not shared – we strictly adhere to confidentiality rules.